My Egypt Travel representative will pick you up from El Sokhna Port. After that you will be transferred by a private air-conditioned vehicle to Cairo. Pay a visit to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren. After that move to visit the Step Pyramids of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Then proceed to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East.Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at hotel, excursion to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which are considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian artifacts in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold and jewelry which were enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before its discovery in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Lunch at local restaurant. Then proceed to Salah El Din Citadel, Alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came especially from Istanbul to build this great mosque for Mohamed Ali, who ruled Egypt over 45 years (1805-1849) . After that travel via air-conditioned modern vehicle to El Ein El Sokhna . Back to the cruise for your final departure.
• Pick up services from El Sokhna Port & return
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Accommodation in Cairo for 01 night at 5 star hotel
• Private Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
• Lunch meal in a local restaurant
• Mineral water & cup of tea or coffee during lunch
• Shopping tours in Cairo
• All Service charges & taxes
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Tipping Kitty