myegypttravel.com representative will meet & assist you at Aswan hotel, Port or AirPort then transfer to visit High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk then transfer to felucca adventure trip in Aswan. Enjoy sleeping on board and our felucca crew provides simple and delicious meals (Lunch – Dinner).
Sailing down the Nile is a magic experience where you can feel the chilling out atmosphere and good chance for swimming on the Nile River. In the evening have your dinner on board and enjoy the Nubian Party with our crew. Sleeping on board near to one of the islands, spread on the Nile bank.
Breakfast on the Felucca cruise. Upon arrival at Kom Ombo, visit the classic Greco-Roman Temple of Sobek, overlooking the river and the rest of our time is spent relaxing and enjoying timeless scenes of local life as we travel slowly down the Nile.
Then transfer from Kom Ombo back to Aswan by Private air-conditioned vehicle.
* Pickup service and return as mentioned in your itinerary
* Accommodation on Nile Felucca including breakfast, lunch, dinner & all taxes
* Mineral water & soft drinks during meals
* All Sightseeing tours as mentioned above
* Private Egyptologist guide during your trip
* Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
* All service charges and taxes
* Any extras not mentioned in the above itinerary
* There are no toilet facilities on board. You can use the toilets provided at the sites you visit during the day.
* Felucca sailing depends on the wind and currant so no exactly timing or schedule and this is best way to chill out and enjoy the sailing and free yourself from all the pressures (you will arrive when wind assists the felucca to reach the next destination)
What you need?
* Note book
* Sleeping bag
* Sun tan Lotion
* Bug Spray
* Personal towels
* Beach attire
* Comfortable Foot wear