Easter Holiday visits Cairo, Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Memphis, the Step Pyramid of Zoser, Luxor, Karnak and Luxor Temple, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo, Aswan, the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple, Abu Simbel and Nile Cruise
Arrival in Cairo International airport, myegypttravel.com Representative will be waiting for you after you get your luggage and clear customs and will be holding your name sign, then escorted to your hotel. Evening, you may choose our optional tour to attend the Sound & Light Show in Cairo.
Start your day with a guided tour of the Egyptian Museum where you will find artifacts of the Pharaonic era and the treasures of king Tutankhamun’s tomb. After lunch, drive to the Citadel of Saladin and visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque. Enjoy a walking tour of the largest 13th century covered oriental market, Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
Full Day Cairo Pyramids Tour, scenic drive will take you to the ancient city of Memphis, the first capital of United Upper and Lower Egypt, and then visit Sakkara, site of the Step Pyramid of Zoser. After lunch, continue to tour to visit the Pyramids & Sphinx of Giza, which has stood for the last 5000 years. Back to hotel for overnight stay
Early morning flight from Cairo to Luxor, arrival and transfer to your luxury Nile Cruise where you will spend the next 7 nights / 8 days, rest of the day is free at your leisure, overnight in Luxor.
After breakfast, Cruise sightseeing tour Visit Karnak and Luxor Temple, a centuries-old city of pylons, hypostyle halls, colossal statues, shrines and obelisks, back to the Cruise for lunch, sail to Esna, overnight.
Sail to Edfu and Visit Edfu Temple, also known as the Temple of Horus, the falcon-god, (237 B.C.) considered the best-preserved temple in Ancient Egypt and the second largest after the Temple of Karnak. Sail to Kom Ombo and Overnight in Kom Ombo.
Day 7:* Kom Ombo, Aswan, Optional Sound & Light Show Sail to Aswan. P.M. Visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Evening you may choose our optional tour to attend the sound and light show at Philae Temple, overnight in Aswan
Free at your leisure or you may choose our optional tour (Abu Simbel tour) Situated 280km south of Aswan. The two temples of Abu Simbel are the most magnificent temples in the world visit to Abu Simbel. Back to Aswan, P.M. Felucca Ride, overnight in Aswan.
Early sail to Kom Ombo and Visit Kom Ombo Temple (the Ptolemaic Temple of Sobek & Haroeries), sail to Edfu, sail to Luxor & overnight.
Visit The West Bank, including the Valley of the Kings, the funerary temple of Queen Hatshipsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon, back to the cruise for lunch, evening you may choose our optional (Sound & Light Show at Karnak Temple, overnight in Luxor.
Flight back to Cairo, arrival and transfer to your hotel, rest of the day is free at your leisure or you may choose our optional tour to Old Cairo, where early Judaism and Christianity flourished in Egypt. Visit the Ben Ezra Synagogue and Saint Sergius Church. continue to Amr Ebn Alas Mosque. This is the first and oldest mosque ever built on the land of Egypt. Erected in 642 AD (21 AH) by Amr Ibn Alas, the commander of the Muslim army that conquered Egypt, the mosque is also known as Taj al-Jawamie, overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for your departure flight.
* Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by myegypttravel.com representative
* Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
* All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
* Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
* Accommodation for 7 nights on board Nile cruise on full board basis
* Interior flight tickets from Luxor – Cairo on Egypt air
* Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
* Full day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
* Full day tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple, East Bank Luxor
* Full day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
* Half day tour to Edfu temple in Nile cruiser journey
* Half day tour to Kom Ombo temple in Nile cruise journey
* Full day tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
* Half day tour to Elephantine Island and botanical gardens by felucca sail on the Nile River
* All sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary
* All shore excursions as per the tour cruise itinerary
* Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza
* Private Professional Egyptologist speaking tour guide
* Entrance fees to the sights as per the tour itinerary
* Personal expenses
* Optional tours